Help Me Upload Photos!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Liam50

Fish Herder
Reaction score
ok i got a new camera for my birthday which came with a SanDisk Ultra 4GB memory card i took a load of pictures and when i went to upload them onto the mac it wouldn't. So i got my old memory card put it in my new camera which is a Fujifilm finepix jx took a snap put the old memory card in the mac and it registered the card and i found the photo. so then i took my old camera put my new memory card in it took a photo and still the mac would not register the memory card. I took the memory card on my old dell and it also could not find the card soooo whats going on guys??

thanks.

I cant help but how about taking htis question to Tech frog in the computer section, he has a thread running

Seffie x

ok i got a new camera for my birthday which came with a SanDisk Ultra 4GB memory card i took a load of pictures and when i went to upload them onto the mac it wouldn't. So i got my old memory card put it in my new camera which is a Fujifilm finepix jx took a snap put the old memory card in the mac and it registered the card and i found the photo. so then i took my old camera put my new memory card in it took a photo and still the mac would not register the memory card. I took the memory card on my old dell and it also could not find the card soooo whats going on guys??

thanks.

Mac Laptop or Tower?

Is the card an SDHC?

the HC stands for high-capacity and they start from 4gb.
If so you may have to find a SDHC driver .

May well just be a dud card and you'll need to take it back.

Have you tried just using the camaera as a card reader?As helterskelter said SDHC are not supported by all devices.
Doubt the card is faulty as it sounds like it's working in the camera. If you need to test it see if someone can pop it on the their PC and see if it works.

Have you tried just using the camaera as a card reader?As helterskelter said SDHC are not supported by all devices.
Doubt the card is faulty as it sounds like it's working in the camera. If you need to test it see if someone can pop it on the their PC and see if it works.

This ^

Also if you're on a MAC you may find the MC is in the wrong file format, I know Macs can have issues with NTFS formatted memory units although it usually is only writing issues.

Just try using the USB/Firewire cable your camera came with to connect to the computer.

Hey sorry guys i havn't been responding your replies have been very helpful. I did try it on my friends lap top and it worked fine. it does say SDHC on the card so i assume i will need to get some sort of driver?

Most reactions

Back