Help Me Decide Plz

What should I do ?

  • buy larger tank have a planted discus tank

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • buy larger tank have mbuna setup

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • convert current tank to marine

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

MrWhite

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK Manchester
well I'm saving up and I'm nearly there but looking at how expensive marine is I can't get a new tank so will have to convert my current tank or buy a new larger tank and have the following what do you think ?
 
marine doesnt have to be expensive, if you can source your rock from a tank break down etc you can get some good bargains!
true its just now I don't no if I want a discus tank but marine is a amazing well I nearly have my money saved up after the girlfriends bday I will start buying my stuff but can't decide what route to take
 
I voted for get a larger tank and get discus.
 
definately the discus tank

I've not long set oneup and its amazing

cost a few quid in fish though
 
its looking 50/50 at the min there both good ideas discus and marine so hard to choose from there both amazing setups
 

Most reactions

Back
Top