Help Help Help!

fishfishfish

Fish Herder
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
HELP ME.I JUST BOUGHT A LACE CAT AND HE IS TEIRLING AROUND.I ADDED A SMAL PINCH OF AQUA. SALT.
 
how did you aclimate him to the tank? Do you mean tearing around the tank? In general, you don't want to use salt with cats, they ahve a hard time tollerating it. Did his behavior begin before or after you added the salt?

For now, turn off the tank light and leave the room dark, it will help him calm down
 
For which tank? I would do a vacum cleaning to remove the salt since they are scaless fish and the salt burns their skin. It could be dying.
 
i aclimated him extremely fast u see i found these at walmart yesterday and bought 1 today.they added to much chemical and he was doin a dead drift.i put him in w/ the bag added tank water and dumped him in.hes doing better now i syphoned up any salt i could thanks .i will give a future update
 
What do you mean, why would they add chemicals to the bag of water for?
 
to reduce the stress.

now he swims in a shapr O shape every so often
 
What???????? :huh: I've never heard of this before, when I buy fish they never add anything to the water.
 
What size tank did you put it in during quarentine, did you use a heater and filter? When you quarentine fish your suppost to do it for 2 weeks.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top