Help Finding A Tank!

Matt Gleadow

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I was in an aquatics shop at the weekend and after having a good look round I was looking at the tanks they had on display.

Saw a really nice one, I think it had a volume of 200 litres. I dont know the make or anything and the store is too far away to go back to, was just passing by chance.

It was 3-4 foot long, the glass was all one piece so it had curved edges rather than joints at the corners. It didn't have a cover, instead it was open and had a light that somehow fixed to the back and then hung out over it. The glass at the very top 2 maybe 3 inches had a black finish instead of a cover so when it was full of water you couldn't see the water line.

Think it was around £400 with matching dark wood effect stand, a fluval filter etc.! Any ideas?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top