Help Emergency

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY my lil fishy seems a bit better today mabys hes gonna pul though yay ermm how do i get air in tyhe tank with puttin water in from a height? thanks for all your help an i will try gettin the stuff ill also try keep you updated so keep cheacking incase somethings wrong lol thanmks

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY my lil fishy seems a bit better today mabys hes gonna pul though yay ermm how do i get air in tyhe tank with puttin water in from a height? thanks for all your help an i will try gettin the stuff ill also try keep you updated so keep cheacking incase somethings wrong lol thanmks

Buy an air pump with air tubing and air stone.

Oxygen exchange happens at the surface of the water, so by adding your water from a height, you cause the surface of the water to move, thereby increasing the amount of oxygen. That is an extremely simplified explanation, but true.
That's why on filtered tanks you want the water output to be near the surface, so if you look into a filtered tank the surface of the water is always moving.

Oxygen exchange happens at the surface of the water, so by adding your water from a height, you cause the surface of the water to move, thereby increasing the amount of oxygen. That is an extremely simplified explanation, but true.
That's why on filtered tanks you want the water output to be near the surface, so if you look into a filtered tank the surface of the water is always moving.

Exactly :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back