Hello

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

iamanidiot

Reaction score
just saying hey. my name is trey and im from the outer banks, nc. i used to be real big in fishes but since i moved i havent kept any in a while. so whats up everyone?

:blink:

hey trey what type of tank u plannin? I live in VA but go down to kill devil hills all the time. matter of fact, think my and my cousin are comin down this week to party a little for 4th of july. Grandparents and 2 aunts own cottages out there but i think we may end up renting a hotel so we don't have to clean up afterwards,lol. Well i know of a pretty good selection of tangs being bred down here if your lookin for something a long the lines of africans. The only store i've ever really seen down your way is Charlette's Web which had the over priced mbuna tank, and the tank labeled "shell dwellers" which was n. multifasciatus but i do give them props on the 25% off every fri. and i took advantage of that when i picked up my multi's.

-matt

Hey, welcome to the forum, and welcome back into the best hobby on earth! :D

Xxzsdrklakdfj said:
hey trey what type of tank u plannin?  I live in VA but go down to kill devil hills all the time.  matter of fact, think my and my cousin are comin down this week to party a little for 4th of july.  Grandparents and 2 aunts own cottages out there but i think we may end up renting a hotel so we don't have to clean up afterwards,lol.  Well i know of a pretty good selection of tangs being bred down here if your lookin for something a long the lines of africans.  The only store i've ever really seen down your way is Charlette's Web which had the over priced mbuna tank, and the tank labeled "shell dwellers" which was n. multifasciatus but i do give them props on the 25% off every fri. and i took advantage of that when i picked up my multi's.

-matt
hey xx thats pretty cool ur commin down here. i live in kdh actually right downt the road from where they r setting off the fireworks on the beach at B)

charlottes web does tend to get a lil pricey at times but fishy friday w/ the 25% off is pretty cool. thats when i tend to go there. theres a place called wizard of odds that is located in the dare centre (if ur familiar w/ the area) and i love my locals discounts :thumbs: .

ive got some plans but i posted them here... http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?ac...=ST&f=26&t=7239

I've never been in that wizard of odds store before. It's in that shopping center w/ foodlion and belk? if so then if your looking at the shopping center from the front the road that is farthest to the right by belk when u take a left and go back a little ways that's where i usually stay when i come down, at my aunts house. So i'd be right by it but just never checked it out. Do they have a good selection on africans, especially Tangs.?

-matt
where are they doin fireworks at? when my cousin was down there not to long ago a cop tried to give him a ticket for lighting fireworks on the beach that he bought down there?

the wizard of odds is the other end of the shopping center from belks. dont mean to sound ignorant but what do u mean by 'africans' and 'tangs'? i plan on goin into charlotte's web and or the wizard of odds tommorrow morning maybe we could meet and u give me some refreshing on fish keeping? hehe

u can see fireworks from many locals. my personal fav. is anywhere in kdh on the beach. if ur familiar w/ colington light/road at the beach access there on that road thats where they set em off in kdh, so a block or so down from there ud be in for a good show cause theyd be exploding right over head, tho its gets kinda scary when one explodes late right over ur head like a couple did last year :blink: :hyper:

oh and about ur cousin...u should be fine setting off any firework u want just as long as its not bottle rockets. people do it all the time but just dont get caught :p

lol, ya it was bottle rockets, but the part we didn't understand was he bought them down their, the cop let him go w/ a warning for the bottle rockets, but i think that's because he gave him one for having a fire on the beach and were gonna camp out there,lol. I don't think i'm coming down for 4th of july but i may come down sometime this week or next weekend, hopefully. Well when i said "africans" i was refering to the cichlids coming from Lake Tanganyika, Lake Malawi, and Lake Victoria all of which are in Africa. And when i said "tangs." i was refering to the cichlids of my favorite lake, Lake Tanganyika. I wish i could be down there tom. not only to check out the lfs,lol, but we were planning on taking the jeep out on the beach at Corolla. So hopefully i'll get down there cause i was looking forward to kicken back havin a good time B) well, peace.........

-matt
BTW after u go check out wizards of odds let me know if they have any tangs and which types, if so when i come i'm bringin the 5 gallon to hold them in till i get back home, lol.

Hi there! welcome to this forum, nice to meet u :hi:

Kevin
and just what kinda username is that??? lol

Most reactions

Back