Hello

Linjenjul

New Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Points
3
Location
Loganville , ga
Good morning all,
I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am getting back into the hobby after having a 125 gallon mbuna tank for a fee years. I loved the fish but wanted to try something different. I have 2 tanks currently cycled, a 125 planted ( first time live plants) with an fx6 filter that i currently have 10 assorted angelfish in. I have a second tank 75 gallon with a sump that i was thinking of setting up as a community rainbowfish tank. Looking for stocking advice and help there. I have a tall 30 , 55 20 and 10 gallon tanks that i will set up at one point but will probably have one set up soon as a quarantine tank.
Looking forward to getting back into hobby and thank you in advance for the suggestions and help.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7895.webp
    IMG_7895.webp
    155.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7931.webp
    IMG_7931.webp
    270.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7983.webp
    IMG_7983.webp
    178.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_7982.webp
    IMG_7982.webp
    369.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7967.webp
    IMG_7967.webp
    331 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_7940.webp
    IMG_7940.webp
    266 KB · Views: 115
Welcome to TFF... :hi:
I love the arch...
 
Welcome.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top