hello

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Zeri

Reaction score
hi im Zeri. new to the forum but not to fishkeeping. ive been keeping fish for 20+ years but im still learning new and exciting things about the hobby every day. im happy to find an active community of knowledgable people who love the hobby, so nice to meecha!

Welcome. I have been a member of the forum for 6 months and have learned a ton. Tell us about the fish and tank setup you are currently caring for.

i have two tanks at the moment. one is a tank (44gallon) ive had set up a long time and is pretty stable. ive got guppies and kuhli loaches in it and one cory cat (his brothers all died a while back). my other tank is newer and i just cant seem to get it stable. it doesnt help that my town water is atrocious. i have super hard water and it always smells like bleach. plus my HOB on the second tank (29 gallon) is trash and spits water everywhere making me have to top up more often which disturbs the balance of the water. sooo im having trouble with that particular tanks atm. ive got a beta in there a molly and a few chery barbs. and one kuhlie loach. love them kuhlies ^_^. im pathetically trying to establish plant life in both tanks and its not going well.

Hi, Zeri... Welcome to our forum... :hi:
Even seasoned aquarists learn new things every day...

Most reactions

Back