What's new

Hello.

Ryan10

Reaction score
Hello.  I have been keeping fish for close to twenty years now.  I have 5 tanks at the moment.  Mostly freshwater community fish.  I also like photography.  I just got my first dslr camera in September and haven't put it down since.  I like to combine my two hobbies quite often. 
   I look forward to learning new tricks and helping when I can.  So far I really like what I see here. 

Attachments

Ch4rlie

Unlicensed Moderating Moderator
Retired Moderator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Wow, these are great pics!

What tank set ups have you got currently and a few pics of your tanks would be cool!

Hope you enjoy the forum :)

OP
Ryan10

Ryan10

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words.  I have a 125 gal Red Belly Piranha tank with 7 reds from about 7in to 11in, a 55 gallon mixed African Cichlid tank, a tank for a pair of Convict Cichlids and 2 community tanks...one planted.   I am looking forward to starting some threads.  I have a few feeding videos of my piranhas.  I like showing them to people because I don't feed them live food.  Their diet is frozen fish and shrimp.  My favorite fish is my wild caught Congo Blue Dot Eret. Goby Cichlid (photo below).   He is the reason I started the African tank.  I will post more pics soon.

999999 - Copy.jpgfish11 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

FlyingFish78

Reaction score
Some beautiful fish you've got there. I gather cichlids can be a handful?

OP
Ryan10

Ryan10

Reaction score
FlyingFish78 said:
Some beautiful fish you've got there. I gather cichlids can be a handful?
Thank you.  I haven't had too many problems...yet.
   They are still pretty small. 
Thank you Tongue Flicker.