Hello.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Ryan10

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello.  I have been keeping fish for close to twenty years now.  I have 5 tanks at the moment.  Mostly freshwater community fish.  I also like photography.  I just got my first dslr camera in September and haven't put it down since.  I like to combine my two hobbies quite often. 
smile.png
   I look forward to learning new tricks and helping when I can.  So far I really like what I see here. 

Attachments

• 000000000 - Copy (2).jpg
    000000000 - Copy (2).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 53
  • fish111 - Copy.jpg
    fish111 - Copy.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 52
A couple more of my fish.

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 6 - Copy.jpg
    6 - Copy.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 72
Welcome to the forum!

Wow, these are great pics!

What tank set ups have you got currently and a few pics of your tanks would be cool!

Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Thanks for the kind words.  I have a 125 gal Red Belly Piranha tank with 7 reds from about 7in to 11in, a 55 gallon mixed African Cichlid tank, a tank for a pair of Convict Cichlids and 2 community tanks...one planted.   I am looking forward to starting some threads.  I have a few feeding videos of my piranhas.  I like showing them to people because I don't feed them live food.  Their diet is frozen fish and shrimp.  My favorite fish is my wild caught Congo Blue Dot Eret. Goby Cichlid (photo below).   He is the reason I started the African tank.  I will post more pics soon.

999999 - Copy.jpgfish11 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 74
Some beautiful fish you've got there. I gather cichlids can be a handful?

FlyingFish78 said:
Some beautiful fish you've got there. I gather cichlids can be a handful?
Thank you.  I haven't had too many problems...yet.
smile.png
   They are still pretty small. 
Thank you Tongue Flicker.

Most reactions

Back