robbhp
Fish Crazy
This is my first post, but I have been reading the forum loads over the past couple of weeks. So this is just a little hello and a run down on what I have
At the moment. I am running a small setup, its about 60 l tank, in there a have (wait for it because I think you will think I have gone mad) 4 green spotted puffers, one F 8 puffer two gold monos, two silver scats, and one white tail catfish, all living happy, a bit short on room but all happy. The catfish don’t like it to much, but the puffers like him
. any way they have been this way now for about 4 mouth, and it has now come the time to get a bigger tank for them(mainly the scats). I have just got my new Fulval fx 5 ( which is larger than the tank I have at the mo LOL ) which I will be adding onto a 110 gal tank in the next couple weeks. Anyway will post some picâ€s of my fish, so you can see all there happy faces
Time to get flamed
At the moment. I am running a small setup, its about 60 l tank, in there a have (wait for it because I think you will think I have gone mad) 4 green spotted puffers, one F 8 puffer two gold monos, two silver scats, and one white tail catfish, all living happy, a bit short on room but all happy. The catfish don’t like it to much, but the puffers like him
Time to get flamed
to the forum!
Well your fish all look great and really healthy and well looked after
Judging by the pictures your fish look happy.Good luck with it all 






