Hello

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

reg2k2

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi all!

I have a 15gal (12" x 24") with a Peckoltia cat and 7 tetras (2 adult, 5 juvenile), assorted.

Confession: I've been very bad about tank maintenance over the years.

I actually started out with african cichlids about 13 years ago.

Still love 'em, but after the only survivor went (about 6 yrs.), I decided to go with a So.Amer. community since that's where Mr. P (my cat) was from.

First attempt (4-5 years ago), I added a handful of tetras and a pair of dwarf cichlids.  All eventually died, except Tiny, a Head and Tail Lights.

So, it's been Mr. P & Tiny up until now.  A shame---I know.

Second attempt:  I added the other fish above within the last two weeks and plan to take better care of my tank.

It's really nice to have a place to go to with questions, esp. in case of trouble.

:)

Hello reg2k2, and welcome to this madhouse we call the tropical aquarium forum. You don't tell us where you're from?
We are all friends here and there is an expansive knowledge base here. We have fun on this site, but also appreciate that people are passionate about their hobby. So debates can sometimes get heated. The boss is Davy, he'll introduce himself later. As he informs us he is the webmaster for the tropical aquarium site and joint super administrator on this one. He's a great guy with databanks of knowledge. So let me be first to offer you a very warm welcome, and hope you enjoy your stay with us. :thumbs:

eeemmmm hi, ma name is Davy I need other people to say things for me I'm shy :blush:

:laugh: :laugh: No I dont. Watch out for everything it can come back to haunt you. I drank a fews Bears months ago and it still creeps up.

Just rememeber that you dont need to have a problem to be here or to post. Join in all the chats, fun, games and laughs ;)

Dragon must want something from Davy, William is really the boss :laugh:
There, that will keep thew two of them busy :)
Welcome to the site, you will soon find us all the most helpful and friendly bunch you ever run across.

Great Lakes said:
Dragon must want something from Davy, William is really the boss :laugh:
You have been taught the ways well my young padawan :)

Oh and Hi Reg2k!

Well, thank you all for the nice welcome!  :grin:

Oh, and I'm from California, USA.

Wooohooooo someone else from the states!!!! :D :grin: Sorry a bit excited. It happens around medication time. Anyhooo, welcome to where insanity reigns. Just a friendly warning watch out for typos. We like to make fun of them and they always have this way of not going away. Just ask Davy and the bears he drank. Rose 8)

AAAAAhhhhhhh are you feeling lonely? ;)

Welcome Reg!

Most reactions

Back