Hello from me too

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Arrrg, my back is still sore from shoveling. Beautiful spring weather as usual, It's almost gone already, just in time in for hail season :crazy:

...strange, half my reply had been cut off before, so allow me to finish:

graeme - hi! :) good to see you

Stix - hello to you too

Dragonslair - I'm pretty nutty myself, so I already feel at home ;-)

Kryten - LOL no way! I LOVE RED DWARF!!! I'm a total fan! ha ha cool... nice to meet you too

Foggy - hmm, I can't get my pleco out to feed :-( I give him one of his cookies at night before I turn off the light. Sometimes he won't eat for days... when he does, you sure know it afterwards! He makes such a mess h aha :D

Playfulalliecat - nice to see you too! I love that little pic, is it a salamander? I owned an axolotl for 13 years before my current aquarium set up ;)

Pufferpack said:
Arrrg, my back is still sore from shoveling. Beautiful spring weather as usual, It's almost gone already, just in time in for hail season :crazy:
Ha ha ha! It's not over yet, my friend. I actually work for the Ministry of Transportation here in BC, so I'm getting a lot of "what's the road's like from Calgary to Vancouver?" ha ha you get to shovel snow, and I get to answer repetitive questions like a parrot :S

...Arrrrg, we got up to 17 C on Friday, now it is back down to -5 and has been snowing for 2 days...Mother nature is such a B**ch :grr: .

...if you want the plec to feed try a piece of blanched cucumber or zucchini (drop into boiling water for 1 min to soften up)...our plecs go mental for it. :D

welcome to the forum BP, there is no real post limit (well there is after about 24 pages :D ) There was a bug in the forum but its now gone and so you can post regularly without fear of cut off. Glad you like it here, keep posting :thumbs:

Guest said:
...if you want the plec to feed try a piece of blanched cucumber or zucchini (drop into boiling water for 1 min to soften up)...our plecs go mental for it. :D
Really?!?! Blanched zucchini?? I never thought about that! I'm totally going to try it! Ha ha, I'll let you know if Mr. Pleco likes it! Thanks for the idea!

...Oh ya, with the cucumber/zucchini you may have to weigh it down or they have a habbit of pushing it into the smallest cave in the tank and you have to go looking for it later :S ...I tie mine to a rock before I drop it, but you can buy weighted vegie holders at the lfs. ;)

Most reactions

Back