Hello everyone!

dnc93

Reaction score
I started the hobby about 6 years ago with fancy goldfish which I loved, but about a year ago made the switch to a community tank. I currently have a 65 gallon with a fluval fx4 canister filter. Current stock is 6 kuhli loaches, 6 otocinclus, 6 corydoras, 6 danios, 2 pearl gourami, and 1 dwarf gourami. Everyone gets along very well, but I'd love to add a bit more to the tank. I'm here mainly looking for stocking advice since there's so much conflicting articles online. I've looking into adding bolivian rams, an electric blue acara, or apistogamma, though honestly adding an EBA would be my first choice if compatable. I also have an empty 20 gallon I can set up if I need to remove the dwarf or pearls from the equation in order to add something else. Would love to hear what you all think, or if you have any other recommendations for me!
Thanks and excited to be here!

Well, welcome aboard... :hi:
More members will way in and help you out with stocking ideas.

The first thing I would do is increase the numbers of loaches, cories and danios. Research has shown that even 6 is not enough with 10+ being better for shoaling fish. Once you've done that you'll still have room for other fish.

Most reactions

Back