Hello All

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

vantastic

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Hi, thought I would join up, been keeping fish for 30 years in one way or another, I just keep one tank right now and look after a few others, I did have a 25 tank fish room when I lived down south near London (Grove park) I would buy/rescue fish from the area and breed fish to supply local shops. Will post more when I find my feet here, just been busy today with big clean and fitting new filter

Hi!
welcomeani.gif
 to FF!! It's a pleasure to have you here. That's a really nice sized tank and the colours on your angelfish is really nice.

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing more photos of your tank.

welcomeani.gif

Some decent looking tank set ups 
yes.gif

Look forward to hearing more of your tank seat ups and stockings etc

Hope you enjoy the forum 
smile.png

Ch4rlie said:
welcomeani.gif

Some decent looking tank set ups 
yes.gif

Look forward to hearing more of your tank seat ups and stockings etc

Hope you enjoy the forum 
smile.png
Trying, seems alot of rules mind

Yeah there are quite a lot of rules, you'll get used to them eventually. And if you do anything against the rules, the mods or admin will very kindly and respectfully notify you so you don't make the same mistake again.
good.gif

KieranBoyne said:
Yeah there are quite a lot of rules, you'll get used to them eventually. And if you do anything against the rules, the mods or admin will very kindly and respectfully notify you so you don't make the same mistake again.
good.gif
But seems abit overwelming TBH, I want to join in, but I feel from looking its quite hard to relax here

Nah. it's really easy. Trust me, i'm sort of new here aswell. You'll be part of the family as soon as you get a couple of posts up. Right guys?

i just dont like the fact I cant do stuff or have to have 60 posts blah blah blah, I gave up on avatar, sorry 

vantastic said:
i just dont like the fact I cant do stuff or have to have 60 posts blah blah blah, I gave up on avatar, sorry 

These rules are there for a reason and you'll be over 60 posts before you know it, so its not a real restrictive rule and it help us mods know you are here for the forum and not just for chat facilities, just here to sell stuff, spams or trolling etc

Ch4rlie said:

These rules are there for a reason and you'll be over 60 posts before you know it, so its not a real restrictive rule and it help us mods know you are here for the forum and not just for chat facilities, just here to sell stuff, spams or trolling etc

I think 2 or 3 posts would sort that to be honest, I will go look at other forums now as this one is way to harsh on new comers, just saying

welcomeani.gif
 to TFF

I really dont think were harsh on new comers, we give honest advice with what they need help with, i dont see it being harsh that a new comer cant be in a chat room or have a signature.

But if you really feel that way sorry to hear that, posting an avatar is easy you just have to resize the image to 200x200 pixels and upload it.

welcomeani.gif
to TFF! Hope you enjoy it here. Your tanks are lovely, I especially like your angels!

As Ch4rlie said the rules are there for a reason. It helps keeps spammers away and it encourages people to post.
The reason for the profile picture post requirement was because some spammers were advertising in their profile pic.

If you were allowed in chat right away, you may just ask questions there (which it's fine to ask!) but the variety & number of answers won't be as much if you had posted it on the forum.
Posting it on the forum also allows others with the same question to find it and hopefully it helps them.

I'm sorry you feel restricted by them but I really think you should give this forum a shot. I have not found one that is more friendly or knowledgeable.
We all have our preferences though and I hope you find somewhere you enjoy being.

Most reactions

trending

Back