Heavy Rain

joeskandal

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I understand that this game has been out a while in The States now, but i just recently saw an advert for it here in the UK.

I have watched a trailer and it looks amazing.
Has anyone actually played the game, and if so, is it worth £55??
I mean, the idea is great, and the interactivity astounding, but i dont want to be paying money for a game that doesnt half much game play.
And how long does it take to clock/complete?
Should the hype be believed, and is this game as good as it sounds.
Comments please...

Its only been out since yesterday in the US

but Ive been hearing 8-10 hours, I really liked the demo though =]

I wont be getting it come this friday as i nee to buy f13 lol but i will eventually

£55??!! seriuosly where on earth will you be buying it from? lol

link

Yeah just seen that maself, looks pretty good.

Won't be paying aw that money for it though. No way man

Wait till the yanks come on i'm sure they'll tell us what its like

I saw the advert last night and it looks fantastic, shame It's a PS3 exclusive.

you know how to sort that problem dont you???
I'm not chipping my xbox, my mates did and ms bricked them, it's illegal and it's not worth the risk.

What :lol: ?
You can't run it on an Xbox 360, not even chipped... the processor architecture is far different...
Modchips, just to let you know, are legal, but pirated games aren't. It's like purchasing a blank CD, really, you can use it for pirating [insert talentless celeb's overpriced music here] and rock out, or fill it with free, open source software and make your own music. It could go either way.

I didn't know if you could or not, I just presumed that was what he was suggesting, in the UK, pirated games are Illegal, as are pirated DVD's, CD's etc, even copying a CD to your computer is illegal.

did you get heavy rain today?

someone said it was basically the holy grail of gaming lol

Im thinking about walking don to sainsburys to pick it up =]

got it on release day.

took about 10 hours to complete, but it does have replay value, I want to see what happens if I pass all the tests, I want to see what happens if i decide to save the girl in the car, i want to see what happens if i fail all the tests, i want to see what happens if a few main characters die...

installation seems to be mostpeoples major issue with the ps3, but when i installed this, up comes the installation screen, with the words STEP ONE, open the box, take out the square card

basically they provide a piece of printed card, and have on screen instructions step by step (press x for next one) on how to fold it. byt the time I finished, it was installed. brill:)

as far as games go, I love it. but I can see many many people hating it. If you're not sure, I highly recommend trying the demo from PSN, give it a try. Most of my mates would hate this game, but I also know a lot of non-gamers who would love it.

Most reactions

Back