heater

FrankSlapperinni

Fish Herder
Reaction score
sorry, ran out of room for the rest of my description.
though I've had my tank for several months now, I have a big problem with heaters :lol: , they just don't like me. anyways, I have a very powerful heater for my 29, a little to powerful (200w) but it seems It cant heat my tank for the oddest reasons, I crant the thing up to 79 ish, and it can't keep it above 74. whats this about? its a 30-60 whisper submersable heater for the info about it.

Sounds like you got a lemon there, fella. I don't like the idea of defective electrical appliances and water. :no:

Can you take it back? If not, look on the paperwork that came with it and see if the manufacturer gives an email address or perhaps a toll free phone number. If so, they may help you. :look:

Not sure what's wrong with it but like inchworm said, it sounds like a defective heater. It's too easy to kill my fish if it malfunctioned and remained on.

Sounds like a faulty heater like ichworm said if you can exchage it. At any moment it can blow and then you get boiled fish :sick:

I like Visatherms. I tried to save money recently and bought a Whisper 100 watt and it is going off and on, off and on, and not keeping temp stable so I am going this weekend to buy a Visatherm 100. I like Whisper filters but will never buy their heaters again.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back