Heater Quickly :(

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

MrJerry

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

We'll my very old hand me down heater is starting it give up the ghost .... It's starting to let the temp slip down by many degrees :(
So been looking online for a new inline heater .... The hydor inline heater
So went off found the right one .... Bought it .... Then had a email back saying that they had discontinued the product .... And was really miffed
So been doing some more research and found the Rena smart heater and thought I would pop the adapter with it so that I only have the heater that double up as a intake also ( less visible objects in the tank I thought )
I then find out that it's been discontinued also

So does any body know of any inline heaters or heaters that are small but powerful (to heat a 130l tank)? That is not discontinued hahaha

Cheers all :)

Aqueon is a good brand.  I'm not sure what you're looking for, but the ones I have are very nice. :)

I bought the aqueon pro.   It's accurate and sturdy.  The 150 watt would probably be good for your tank.  It's unbreakable and submersible.  You could mount it horizontally if you want.

Jager, aqueon and fluval are pretty nice brands. drfostersmith.com is having a sale on heaters. might wanna check that out.

Antoniakr is spot on with Swell and they have them in stock. I use one on a water reservoir (so it switches itself off in case I forget when I drain the tank) and can't fault it. Got a feeling in time I may replace the Visitherms in the main tank with them as well.

Most reactions

trending

Back