doresy
Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Don't like to advertise LFS but this is pretty special, only if you live a sensible distance from Southampton (UK)
Went to THIS place today and they have a superb aquatic shop alongside.
They have a sale on and I know I haven't been out much lately but it does seem rather good! Proper 50% reductions and in some cases loads more! Not just all the crap stuff either but tanks, heaters, filters the whole blimmin lot
My memory is a bit shot these days but things like Elite heaters- 25 watt £2.99, 200watt £6.75 and all the other sizes as well. Visa-therm as well.
Fluval internal filters (big ones) something like £9.99, externals too but can't remember how much.
Small stuff like electronic thermometres costing £25 plus down to £4.99. Big bottles of plant food and 'Cycle' a couple of quid (not worth that, eh
)
I couldn't believe all the stuff they were reducing and they had loads......oh yes, water conditioner 50p a bottle
Fill yer boots guys and girls!
Went to THIS place today and they have a superb aquatic shop alongside.
They have a sale on and I know I haven't been out much lately but it does seem rather good! Proper 50% reductions and in some cases loads more! Not just all the crap stuff either but tanks, heaters, filters the whole blimmin lot
My memory is a bit shot these days but things like Elite heaters- 25 watt £2.99, 200watt £6.75 and all the other sizes as well. Visa-therm as well.
Fluval internal filters (big ones) something like £9.99, externals too but can't remember how much.
Small stuff like electronic thermometres costing £25 plus down to £4.99. Big bottles of plant food and 'Cycle' a couple of quid (not worth that, eh
)I couldn't believe all the stuff they were reducing and they had loads......oh yes, water conditioner 50p a bottle
Fill yer boots guys and girls!









