i started this hobby a year ago this month. i still ahve ONE of my first batch of fish (before i knew about cycling and new tank syndrome). she survived that and a two batches of fish after her. she's a marbled lyretail molly i've named Big Mama (she's bigger than any molly i've seen other than sailfins). she's big, mean, and in charge of the tank. you don't mess with big mama. she eats first, even before the gouramis. she's my favorite fish. and even though the rest of my community fish may be traded in soon, she'll be kept and given her own smaller tank. hope to keep her a few more years.



) except for the one which I still have now. He also survived another outbreak, the power failure last year, and many new friends. I have had him for over two years and I love the little bugger. 

/fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=48506
needless tosay ppl soon prompted me to get myself a bigger tank 






