having a bad week

G_Sharky

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I just have the worse week...First of all this is the first time in nearly 2 weeks that i've goon to this site because my computer was busted.... My problem started when we had our AC hook up and my tank temp was flunctuating like crazy going from 31 C down to 28 C....then my discus started to get some flukes and started to lose their appetite, so I went to my LFS bought another heater(a good one this time) and buy some hexamit, but they told me that aquatronics don't make them anymore and instead one of the guys sold me a med called disco worm which is supposed to be just like hexamit... So this med required me to raise up my temp all the way to 33 C/92 F and this I think is the reason why I loss my 2 corys, 4 neons and I think one of rams is going to go soon and my redturq discus..... I pulled them off the med today after i came home and found 2 cory's floating dead.... And to make matters worse i wipe out on my bicycle today on my way home,and ended up with a pretty scalp knee and I think i busted my wrist..... :angry: (i'm typing with one hand right now....)

oh no! that's awful :/ sorry about your fishies. hope you feel better soon :flowers:

Thanks guys... :D my discus are starting to get a little better, hopefully my other ram would recover as well..... I woke up this morning and I could barely move my right hand.... i'm hoping that this won't be serious cause if it's broken then i'll miss lots of days of work without pay.... :(

Oh no :( I'm sorry to hear about that. Maybe you have used up all the bad luck you deserve so ther est of the year will be great? -_-

I'd really advise getting that wrist checked out on the offchance it is broken, if it's broken and you don't get it set then it will cause some nasty problems in the future. I broke my thumb a while ago just by tripping over in a road, so it's prefectly possible.

Most reactions

Back