Have Snails, Want Shrimp

acsuth

Reaction score
All right, I want shrimp...need shrimp...gotta have 'em, etc lol They don't sell them around here and every site I go to wants an arm and a leg after shipping costs get factored in.
I'm looking for pretty much any freshwater dwarf species. I have Apple snail(p. bridgesii) egg clutches available from pink and purple parents(50 to 200 snails per clutch!), also have other colors. I have Giant Colombian Ramshorn egg clutches as well -- the breeders are both striped and gold. Also, I have plenty of Malaysian Livebearers available -- great for aerating your substrate and taking care of algae.

purplepatty1.jpg

purplesnails1.jpg

purplesnail2.jpg

marisa2.jpg

Check out my feedback, I'm "rainbowbettaco" on aquabid.com and "amanda-su" on ebay.com.
Hurry -- the weather isn't getting any warmer!! ;-)

Amanda

FYI: I have shipped successfully to Canada, the UK and Germany so far

Malaysian livebearers = Malaysian Trumpet Snails.

Shipping live things is going to cost an arm and a leg privately as well, since most things need to be shipped over night. Snails can probably go a little longer, but I think shrimp should be overnighted if you expect them to survive and do well.

\Dan

I've received shrimp and crays shipped usps priority no problem....it's cheap and easy. I just got baby dwarf crays in from Germany -- that was 6 days of overseas transit and they are happily roaming my tanks right now. It seems a lot of hobbyists are reluctant to ship, but what other way to easily exchange species from across the country(or globe lol)?

wow...you have alot of snails...i have lots of shrimp, they cost 59 cents a piece here...

Most reactions

Back