Haunted porcelain dolls?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Items can indeed hold on to energy that’s been proven by science

Um, what? Link to the 'science' that shows objects holding extra "energy" please, before claiming something is proven by science.
I can read people by holding an object of theirs, have done on lots of occasions usually when I’m not thinking about it too hard.
The horror films do give me the heebejeebies about such things but they’re just stories 😆

Nope, sorry. That's just imagination and cold reading.
Randi offered a million dollars for decades, to anyone who could prove their "psychic skills" in a lab, and no one ever successfully demonstrated an ability above the probability of averages, and many tried!

I bet Shawn spencer could prove it :rofl: jk

Doll spirits, souls, ghosts - we're taking an early run at Hallowe'en here. I have a graveyard behind my house, and another in front of it, so forget dolls, I'm all set for zombies.

I made my crack about personal beliefs because they're the same as any other beliefs - no more, no less. Sorry to those who took it seriously.

You shouldn't worry about porcelain doll ghosts - I have it from informed sources they are an easy going bunch who crave old cheese and wish their mouths had hinges, but generally like people. Living in my current neighbourhood, I hear what the old ones say, and mostly they criticize kids today with their cellphones, and talk about how life was better after the 1918 influenza.

It's funny how our minds work. I don't personally believe in souls and spirits, but the other day I visited the third local graveyard, for people who died at the long closed Provincial Hospital for the mentally Ill. I know such things are supposed to be scary Stephen King territory, but he lives 3 hours up the road. We're safe. Most of the graves are unmarked and a woods has grown up there. I took a walk through, just because I think people should be remembered. There are a number of post World War One military headstones, from what I guess were men locked up with PTSD.

The guy next door cut down a hurricane damaged tree with a giant crow's nest in it last weekend, and the local graveyard crow population is very discombobulated. I think it means the local kids will get chocolate bars on the Celtic New Year. I hope so. I don't want to eat the 100 coffee crisps I picked up by myself.

@Fishmanic uh oh
CC4692EF-06DF-4C11-9C24-CBCA6FC36437.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back