Haunted porcelain dolls?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I think we're talking religion here, aren't we? Ghosts and such are deep personal beliefs to many people, and we're asked to avoid discussing beliefs.

They’re probably not haunted at all, but just just to be safe I’d safe burn them. Use gasoline. Lots and lots of gasoline just to be sure

I think ghosts and spooky haunted dolls is a pretty secular thing, surely? It is for me, anyway.
You know somewhere out there there are haunted doll fundamentalists. You don't want to upset them or make them pop with talk of shooting or burning porcelain demon dolls. The Pink Book of Barbie says "Ye shall not pop their heads off, for they can never be put back on right". You've gotta respect that!

Have you had this scary doll for long? 😂 I used to have about 13 of the things.. recently took them all to the tip
I've had them for about 5 months, feels like forever though 😂 You could've sold yours!
unfortunately they weren’t stored well :( all mouldy clothes from being in the loft.. I remember buying them all and all my friends hated them 😂

Yes I believe in ghosts and i also believe none of them are okay. I would burn them. Cost aside, why pass your problem on? Truly creepy…

It's all nonsense. Ghost stories are fun, but haunted items and demons are fantasy, not reality. Enjoy the dolls if you like them, but don't drive yourself nuts by willing yourself to believe in ghouls and ghosties. People drive themselves mad or join cults due to that kind of thinking taken too far.

You're not supposed to burn them. Their spirit will be set free and roam the house. You can never get rid of them then.

It's all nonsense. Ghost stories are fun, but haunted items and demons are fantasy, not reality. Enjoy the dolls if you like them, but don't drive yourself nuts by willing yourself to believe in ghouls and ghosties. People drive themselves mad or join cults due to that kind of thinking taken too far.
Items can indeed hold on to energy that’s been proven by science, I can read people by holding an object of theirs, have done on lots of occasions usually when I’m not thinking about it too hard.
The horror films do give me the heebejeebies about such things but they’re just stories 😆

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back