Has it ever crossed your mind...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

"Hoping to catch axies on camera."

Here you go.
types-of-axes.jpg
71MqU4L9FaL._SL1371_.jpg

Do you ever chuckle or laugh when browsing the topic headings of our forum threads?
I do and I try very hard not to put down an appropriate response but sometimes I have to because the titles have to be made fun of.

No. I guess if I knew the person and it was tongue-in-cheek, but I don't and it's hard to hear inflection in typed comments. Why is taking offense to that hard to believe?
...I don't think I need to answer that. Please get uppity over an actual issue if you're going to cause a disruption in a casual thread rather than over someone saying "Muricans" as though it's a slur or derogatory term, and please don't make a mockery out of things that are far more serious than an off-handed joke about Americans.

...I don't think I need to answer that. Please get uppity over an actual issue if you're going to cause a disruption in a casual thread rather than over someone saying "Muricans" as though it's a slur or derogatory term, and please don't make a mockery out of things that are far more serious than an off-handed joke about Americans.
Some people just love to be offended.....this is a complete non issue 🙄

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back