Has Anyone Heard Of These?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

meandmykribs said:
Aww that's brilliant!!!! How many did you order?

I just ordered 2 since they are new around here, and I ordered 5 bunches of twisted vallis too. If the cories are fine then I will order another 2 after a week. 

meandmykribs said:
did you order them from that aquascape did you say?

No sorry it's from a page on facebook which are just starting out. They are just along the road from me :D

Ahhh I was just wondering is all you will have to post pics when you get them settled they looked lovely in that pic I saw of them very colourful :)

NY while I have you a min would you recommend dwarf corys in a betta tank?

meandmykribs said:
Ahhh I was just wondering is all you will have to post pics when you get them settled they looked lovely in that pic I saw of them very colourful
smile.png

NY while I have you a min would you recommend dwarf corys in a betta tank?

Depending on the size of the tank, I think they will be fine. They are at the bottom, the betta will be all over the tank but mostly middle/top so I don't see a problem. I love dwarf cories they are adorable! 

I will defo be putting pics once they arrive and settle in!

There are many many mixed reviews and opinions on this subject :(

The tank is only going to be 25 ltrs its for my midgets "nemo" tank for his room

If it doesn't work out for them all in the same tank I have 3 others with plenty of space to rehome them

At the moment the stocking is going to be
1 x betta
?? cherry shrimp
?? apple snails

But corys are so active and fun to watch I wondered what you thought?

Imo dwarf or pygmys although small need more space, they also aren't strictly bottom dwellers, they tend to occupy the middle of the tank, though often feed from the bottom

Ok thanks Lille was just a thought I will give it a miss then I think

Well Ian Fuller just pm'd me and said that they are an undescribed species which he has named CW023. I copied and pasted the 2 messages.

Ian Fuller

The red Cory could be a red form of the undescribed species CW023. These are being bred in Germany and I have not seen any in the UK yet. They are closest to Corydoras aeneus.
Ian

Ian Fuller

They are actually a un-described species closely related to C. aeneus. not a colour form that is why I gave them the number CW023. They also call the green and gold laser corys C. aeneus, but they are not, just similar

I am so excited about it! I can't wait!

Does that mean that he doesn't think their genetically engineered??

I don't think so. I thought they were a colour morph. When they arrive I will pm him the pic and see what he thinks. 

Oh it says "they are not a colour form" my apologies, think I just read what I wanted to then hahaha

meandmykribs said:
Oh it says "they are not a colour form" my apologies, think I just read what I wanted to then hahaha

Lol! That was like me last night I just couldn't believe he added me on fb, I was so excited I didn't even read it properly! I felt like a silly little girl but I have so much respect for him!

I know...I need to get out more 
blush.png

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back