Has Any One Got A Good Cookie Recipe?.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

karen4kevin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Any 1 got any good Cookie Recipe's?, With stuff ill have in the house already, Thanks.

Karen.

That depends on what you have got in the house though?

If for example you only had white spirit, flour and nails in the house then you couldnt make cookies as they would taste awfull.

Try a Google search, I check loads of things on it for cooking.

:lol: good point :lol: i ment like some recipe's want you to have all this fancy stuff and i havent got none in the house, All i want is a standerd Cookie Recipe.
Cheers Karen.

I dont know any but we are actually going to make cookies tomorrow night and maybe have a few friends up, not sure they will be the same kind of cookies as you'll be making :hey:

We are just going to use the packs of cookie mix......Mmmmmm Cookie doh :drool:

:lol: i might nip round to local shop and see if they have a mix probs not but worth a look :lol:.

Karen.

Ingredients:
175g (6oz) plain flour
Pinch of salt
125g (4oz) butter
50g (2oz) caster sugar

Thats all i can find might make them and add choc buttons.

Karen

Cool I'll write that down, I take it you just fire that all together in a bowl and dolop it onto a baking tray....after adding any 'Ingredients'?

Yeah just mix it all in bowl and as you say dolop it on tray shove in oven and wait till there golden brown (Not burnt :lol:) The Recipe was to make it with out the choc buttons but i reckon it should be ok.

Karen.

Do you have the classic Toll House Cookie ( chocolate chip) recipe over there ? (sounds like you are in the UK?)SH

My spouse used to have just a dandy receipe for chocolate chip cookies however; lack of use thereof has resulted in such severe atrophy that the receipe is no longer viable! :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

made them cookies last night and what can i say :sick: didnt tast at all like cookies.

Karen

Chocalate chip cookies

75g(3oz) butter
175g(6oz) Demerara sugar
few drops vanilla essence
1 egg
175g(6oz) self raising flour
pinch salt
125g(4oz) chocolate chips

Cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla essence until combined,then gradually beat in the egg.

Sift the flour and salt together and fold in with the chocolate chips.

drop large teaspoonfulls onto greased baking sheet and bake at 180 c (350f) mark 4 for 12-15 min.

cool on baking sheet for 1 min then transferr to wire rack to cool.

Makes about 24

I find this one works really well, you can add what you like- white choc, raisins etc.
The trick is to not let them cook for too long, Take them out while still soft and not too brown. Trial and error means you can get it just right.
Hope this helps.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back