Harrys Juwel Rio 125 Marine Tank

its called rats cats and elephants because they sell rats and catfish and elephantnose fish.

its called rats cats and elephants because they sell rats and catfish and elephantnose fish.

And here was me thinking I could pick up a nice little pachyderm for Christmas. :fun:

do you think i should buy an external filter to put LR rubble,phos remover and floss in? because some people do put an external filter in a reef and some dont.

thanks. has any one been to rats cats and elephants Recently when it was snowing? because i need to know to tell my dad that the roads are ok there. then i can go and get some salted ro water,heater clip, a blue background and a look around the marine section.

small update
2009_12220026.jpg

2009_12220027.jpg

2009_12220028.jpg
not very neat

2009_12220029.jpg
my stocking

2009_12220030.jpg

2009_12220031.jpg

2009_12220032.jpg
got the cup off

2009_12220033.jpg
still carnt get to my lfs.

Been past it yesterday (21st) the a12 is not to bad and with the rain we had overnight i think it may be better now. If you come on the a12 it should be fine but all the other roads im not sure. Hope that helps. :good:

it xmas eve eve today soon it will be christmas :hyper: i carnt go to rats cats and elephants until after christmas :grr: my mum and dad dont under stand any thing i have told them over and over again and they dont listen. now i have to wait for it to open because its not open christmas day and possibly boxing day. my dad said it is open boxing day and if he is wrong he will blame it on me and i will just say well you should of taken me before xmas day.

Oh how frustrating - but just remember, all the best things are worth waiting for :good:

Seffie x

im going to get 2 white light tubes because if i had one blue and one white i carnt just have the blue one on at night because the lights are on one plug. is there somthing i can buy wich would control the lighting so one comes on and one gos off? so it would save me £22 on blue LEDs

Most reactions

Back