Happy Birthday to the greatest country in the world 🦅🇺🇸

Everyone things their country is the greatest. And everyone is right.

But here, the day is off to a good start. Ran the five K with my Badgerling this morning. It hurt a lot--I was down with a bad headache yesterday so didn't run my very best. But check this out: I placed in my age group! @Back in the fold It's all about Beatin' the other old guys!
1783178681591.webp


After the race, I ran into a friend with a similar philosophy/fashion sense:
Treason.webp


Now off to the parade. Then a nap, a BBQ with a bunch of friends, and fireworks. Can't wait to light this one off tonight. Note the clever spelling. Made in America, no doubt. :lol: 🇺🇸
American Badger.webp
 
Happy birthday to the USA! I would send a cake but it probably won’t fare well in transit. :cake:

Just remember to send a card for our 1100th birthday next year ;)
 
I would think canada is a greater country but that is just me.
 
I've been passionately informed that each of Greece, Italy, and the USA are the greatest country on Earth, by a Greek, an Italian and several Americans. That's just how it works, all over the world - it's nothing exceptional for people to say these things.

If you travel and explore this planet, I think you find different things that work well in different countries. Nobody's perfect, and everyone has their finer points. I hope you guys have a good time celebrating this anniversary down there.
 
Every Republic peaks and then declines. I will let you decide which side of the slope we are on.
 
Pretty Boy Floyd displays his red, white, and blue colors as he wishes all US members an awesome Fourth of July celebration.
"Aint He Purty"​
IMG_1248.webp
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Back
Top