happier than a pig in clover

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

franky

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is my tank, this is my first set up so im chuffed the way its turned out, pictures a little scetchy as i took them using a camera phone

Attachments

• Photo0126.jpg
    Photo0126.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 21
your tank looks really interesting.....how big is it ....and have you got some more pics of it and the fish :cool:

sue :D

woo hoo another rainbow fan.
DUDE GO AND BORROW A CAMERA... I'd love to see some more pics!

Knife fish, soon to be re homed in his own tank

Attachments

• Photo0150.jpg
    Photo0150.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 24
my main feature, I grew java moss around the top of the bog wood to create a floating platform, the panchax hove crusing around it

Attachments

• Photo0153.jpg
    Photo0153.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi franky :)

Your tank is lovely! :thumbs:

Would you post a pic of your frog? :unsure: Is it an African Clawed Frog or An African Dwarf Frog?

Here a pic of my frog for you, I checked out your info as he was labeled as an african clawed frog, lucky for me from what ive read, the little tike turned out to be a dwarf!!!, thanks for that info link your a star!!

I have noticed from a few of the other posts that fairly heavy planted tanks are not really favoured, is there any reason for this?, as i knew guy to the hobby your advise would be great

Attachments

• Photo0168.jpg
    Photo0168.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 19
He loves blood worm, tubi's and chopped earth worms

Attachments

• Photo0163.jpg
    Photo0163.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
Hi franky :)

What a sweet little frog he is! :wub:

Your aquarium looks like a fine home for him. Does he have a little cave so he can have a little place to call his own?

Hes got a chunk of lava rock wich is full of holes, its also got a large arc in the base where he sits, do you keep frogs yourself? if so what kind, and any hints or tips you can offer? :)

Most reactions

Back