Hair Algae

Make sure it's a TRUE SAE...the line goes completely to the end of the tail fin.
 
Turning red? It may not be dying of, it may simply be absorbing the iron.

What iron?

It sounds like you had BBA or staghorn to me, which suggests possible CO2 problems. I still think a picture would have brought a more accurate diagnosis.

Dave.
 
Turning red? It may not be dying of, it may simply be absorbing the iron.

What iron?

It sounds like you had BBA or staghorn to me, which suggests possible CO2 problems. I still think a picture would have brought a more accurate diagnosis.

Dave.

S/he started using Flourish, which has Iron in it.
 
Flourish Excel worked for me also on some rather unsighlty hair algea problem I had all over my plants. Highly reccomended. I still have tufty green algae on some of the rockwork but thats about it (and I quite like it actually) looks 'natural'.
 
S8001785.jpg


heres the algae thats dyin off. was much longer tha this
 

Most reactions

Back
Top