Mystil Fishaholic Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 557 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Somerset (UK) Apr 5, 2008 #1 Hello guys Is this hair algae??? http/[/img] I hope this works.... i wold have thought I could have downloaded the picture direct from my computer as I can on other sites?? Im confused! And also will amano shrimp eat it??
Hello guys Is this hair algae??? http/[/img] I hope this works.... i wold have thought I could have downloaded the picture direct from my computer as I can on other sites?? Im confused! And also will amano shrimp eat it??
TylerFerretLord g͝e͠ek҉ Joined Jun 20, 2007 Messages 1,692 Reaction score 25 Points 0 Location Long Island, NY Apr 5, 2008 #2 That looks like moss to me.
Mystil Fishaholic Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 557 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Somerset (UK) Apr 5, 2008 #3 Yes its moss mainly but if you look closer there is some lighter green patches around it...i think it might by hair algae... If it is..with shrimps eat it?
Yes its moss mainly but if you look closer there is some lighter green patches around it...i think it might by hair algae... If it is..with shrimps eat it?