Guppy Sick Or Birth

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Borngemini

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello
So this is my second thread (already) but I have lots of questions I have a guppy (blonde) who's gravid spot was red with about 4-5 guppy eyes inside she doesn't have a big belly she's quite small but over the last 4 days her gravid turned black she is hiding up the heater today but ive noticed cotton wool on the side of her face could she be dying or in labor? I can't get methylene blue until tomorrow but now I'm worrying it's too late

Thanks

What do you mean? I have been medicating with fin Rot and fungus control but it doesn't seem to work

I have been out and brought some myxazin and started treatment, her face on th left is covered what does it mean when they stay by the heater she's due to drop her babies but also looks very poorlu

Does she look sick? I think she's pregnant but i noticed she's swimming tail up occasionally

Attachments

• 1503370410650260975282.jpg
    1503370410650260975282.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 153
IMG_7471.JPG
IMG_7471.JPG
IMG_7473.JPG
IMG_7474.JPG
Can someone help me! Not sure what's happening with my guppy, I was told (he) was a male but about 3 weeks ago (he) began to grow from the stomach, seems really happy and fine other than this but then (he) or she? Started to get a hole in his/her side... attached pictures if anyone can help!! Thank you my fishy friends

Most reactions

Back