Guess What I Got!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cooky_luvs

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I stopped by the pet store today just to look around. And I found this little guy sitting in a tank! He's a Orange Bush Fish! Microctenopoma ansorgii I was surprised to see one and you know I immediately had to have him. I asked how much and they said 3.99 cuz the didn't know what he was. He came by accident w/ a batch of chocolate gouramis. I snatched him up after that. I don't know how much Bush fish bring in typically but 3.99 seems like a steal to me. Well this guy doesn't seem too happy, seems very stressed, but not sickly since it took them about 2 minutes to catch him (quick lil fish). I hope he does good in my tank and lives a long time.

The below pic isn't mine, it's what I hope mine will look like when he's settled in.
loistot.JPG

BONUS! To make my day even better a diff pet store gave me a Datz L Numbers book @ half price since it was beat up, awesome! I only payed 30 instead of 70 :)

hi very nice looking fish,lucky find,im sure he will settle down in time,
good luck with the little guy,donna :) .

Thanks , I am glad I found him, I still can't believe it :) I always thought I'd have to admire orange bush fish via online pictures, now I can admire my own too. He's such a shy little fish I've named him ShyGuy ;) I'm going to go by him so surface plants tomorrow to make him feel more comfortable, he's now exploring the tank, but jumps when anything frightens him.

i never seen them fish before let alone knew they existed peterborough has pretty crap selection although we have place called the waterzoo which is good their more expense than other LFS n LPS but they got 100s varietys.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back