Guess The Fish Game

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

If i win again, i think i have an even harder pic! But i'll probably go with a medium hardness pic!

14 hours is too long... some of us spend all day on here

I'm not waiting 14 hours, im just saying that in 14 hours he will either post the pic or any one of us can!

It dosent matter, just post a pic somebody!

Nevergone-Lets pm a mod to ask if this can be pinned!

which mod should we ask? one for this forum? i think that would be best!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

edit: i pmed inchworm to ask her maybe someone can inform cfc about it, i just don't want to pm all the mods and get them angry. will any mod pinn this or does it have to be the mod(s) for this section?

The problem with your impatiance has been dealt with. I don't say solved but it has been dealt with. Look for the guess the fish game lightning round thread and see if you like the rules there.

If you guys want to get this pinned then you should think about putting a link to this thread in the pin me pin me pinned topic in board anouncements and suggestions. Before it gets pinned though I think I need to sort out how the rules will work.

EDIT: rules have been amended.

For now, here's one then...
37a.jpg
:p

MOVED TO LIGHTNING ROUND :D

no problem I didn't either until a few minutes ago. I'm going to get this thread closed and start a new one with the new rules to prevent confusion. wonderboy I'm sorry but you get left out this time around...and it was such a difficult fish too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back