Growht Spurt

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

And an orange tree has to do with fish.... how?

OK, but there is a "General Hobbies" section of this forum which specifically includes a "The Plants and Gardening Forum" where something like this is much more appropriate. This is "Tropical Chit Chat" which means the post needs to be about fish. It is not a general area for posting whatever you want. The forums are divided so that everything can be kept organized.

MODS, please move this thread as soon as it is convenient.

OK, but there is a "General Hobbies" section of this forum which specifically includes a "The Plants and Gardening Forum" where something like this is much more appropriate. This is "Tropical Chit Chat" which means the post needs to be about fish. It is not a general area for posting whatever you want. The forums are divided so that everything can be kept organized.

Great point :good: BUT did you not notice he said you can feed fish to oranges?! :blink: :/

wow that would be what i call "back seet modding"

OK, but it didn't start as a thread about feeding oranges to fish, it started with an obscure title making me think it was about a fish's growth spurt and it turned out to be just about a tree. If he wants to talk about feeding oranges to fish, then let's talk about that and not start the thread off with what simply amounted to "look at this picture of my orange tree."

It clearly does not belong in this section -- I am surprised it hasn't been moved, so I left a note hoping that a mod would move it when they get a chance. I'm not trying to "back seat mod", afishdude, I'm just trying to help the mods keep the forum nice and organized.

ok thats fine but i have personaly seen alot of people that want to be mods sooo bad that they will start to "back seet mod" thinking they have the responsibiltly to patroll the boards. not saying thats what you were doing but i have the right to say that i think its back seet modding just as you have the right to do it. im not trying to troll or start an aurgument, im just clearing it up.

The onl reason i posted it in tropical chit chat, was becsue the plant and gardening forum gets no attention. Also, the tree is tropical, and the title says tropical chit chat, so maybe it should be clarified.

The onl reason i posted it in tropical chit chat, was becsue the plant and gardening forum gets no attention. Also, the tree is tropical, and the title says tropical chit chat, so maybe it should be clarified.

ok, now you're just stretching. it immediately says underneath the main heading "General aquarium discussion for tropical fish, with general questions and advice"

as for complaints about "back seet modding"... it's SEAT. :X

I know, i was just messing, you guys are making this into a big deal. So i put it in the wrong forum, people do all the time and dont start arguments. So, what do you guys think of my tree. Any advice/helpful tips?

Its good to hear that the tree is coming along a bit better now, have you done/changed anything in particular that could have caused this growth spurt?

Perhaps a gentle ask would have been better or a pm to the mods? It's not the first time a post has been put in the wrong place.

I was reading out some of these replies to my husband, and my five year old, who is sitting next to me, said "how mean they were to him" - maybe you didn't mean it to come across like that? it's hard to know in writing sometimes.

Anyway, the orange tree is neat, very small but getting bigger, go little tree, go!

Most reactions

Back