Grgrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
6,879
Reaction score
8
Points
0
Location
GB
well filled my tank only to notice its not square to the wall and need to be straightened up. so have just began syphoning 100g of water so i can move it.

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggg :crazy:
 
i could have put money on the fact that this thread was by you before even opening it LMAO ..by the way... youre gonne sleep like a baby tonight :lol: ( providing the mrs lets gives you the all clear after straigtening the tank out ) :lol:

you on the beer Mark ?? i suggest you get the spirit level out if you are :lol:
 
I feel your pain. I had to do the same thing. My tank was level where I had it before so I just assumed the stand was OK... it didn't occur to me that the floor isn't necessarily level.
 
lol i will need a beer after this!!!!!!!!!!!! yep the missus came home and pointed out it wasnt straight. bless her :shout:
 
lol oh well i gotta do it now or it will always bug me then i think i will have a few beers :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top