Great

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

connorlindeman

Addicted to aquatic plants
5x Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Just spotted these. Are they pest snails? They are in my 10 gallon setup.
9D73BF01-F733-442D-81AC-4564565953E5.jpeg

hmmm there’s like 10 of them already. Any problems with letting them live or should I kill them?
A lot of people like their pest snails. They can be a good indication as to if you are feeding too much, because their population will explode. I personally find the ramshorns t be the most attractive of pest snails. I used to have a dozen or so leopard ramshorns! They were gorgeous.

I like ramshorn snails and I always have a few in my tanks, when the numbers increase remove some.

I the olden days you could sell them for like five cents each for the full-grown ones.

A lot of people like their pest snails. They can be a good indication as to if you are feeding too much, because their population will explode. I personally find the ramshorns t be the most attractive of pest snails. I used to have a dozen or so leopard ramshorns! They were gorgeous.
Let them live! :)
I like ramshorn snails and I always have a few in my tanks, when the numbers increase remove some.
i would definitely hate to kill them so as long as they don't cause any harm i will let them live :)

thanks everyone for your help!

I don't mind ramshorns. They don't eat killie eggs. But pond snails are my enemies...

Ramshorns are just great!! I have like 50 in my 15 gallon, and I love them soooo much! They're fun to watch, and do some crazy things, like climbing on the lid ( i dont know how they manage that, really!!)!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back