Great News!

TheSims3Dude

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
798
Reaction score
2
Points
0
I found a 5 or 5.5 gallon tank for $8! I have a heater, plant, gravel, ornament, filter, and a air pump (extremely quiet), those didn't come with it though, just the tank itself, I want to breed my betta's still, I went to this local fish store near my house, and he said they will take any kind of tropical fish and give me store credit! I'm so excited! Right now I have my betta nemo in the tank, (he's going in my 15 gallon) after I spawn my betta's, the pet store guy, he said he would definately take my betta's from me! Anyways, after my betta's are grown and I sell them, I can put my other fish in the tank too, my pregnant fish I mean, just to give birth, then I can let them in my 20 gallon tank again, and keep the babies in there until they're big enough to sell,..... This store just opened and it's literally 7-8 min drive from my house! They have extremely good prices, and very friendly service (it's a family owned thing I think)
anyways, now that I have the heater, filter, etc, it should be no problem to house my pregnant fish right? (just till they give birth)
 
Yupp! I couldn't beleive when I saw the tank for $8, I was like, WOW! I have got to get this! lol :good:
 
Lol, ya, I just set up the tank today! :), it's in my room, which is what I wanted! :good: :good:
 
ive got my dps tank in my room... hes lookin at me right now


i also got my multies... i love haveing fish in my room... coz thers never finger prints on the glash... and its always me that feeds em :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top