Gravel To Sand With Before And After Pics

Once I have my 55 gal all set up I'm going to be doing the same thing. Where did you put the fish when you switch it out? I have a 47 gal I got for free I was going to put them in that as I worked on the tank.

I done it with the fish in, I know this is less than ideal but I was causing them more stress trying to catch them and move them to the temporary home I bought (50 Litre plastic container). They all seem unaffected so I think I was and I stress Lucky!

Mike
 
Looking goooood matey-best move ever i reckon. I did the same some time back and it made my tank much brighter. I recognize that log in the picture though, thought you'd nicked mine!!!! :hyper:
 
Looking goooood matey-best move ever i reckon. I did the same some time back and it made my tank much brighter. I recognize that log in the picture though, thought you'd nicked mine!!!! :hyper:

I found out where you lived and popped in the other night to steal it! :lol:

Mike
 

Most reactions

Back
Top