drewry

Fish Herder
Reaction score
10 juvinile cherry shrimp over 1cm
5 bronze corydoras 1cm+
8 sp black corydoras 1cm
and some java moss
£30
collection prefaired but can post for £10 so if you need them posting £40 :good:

the sp black corrydoras go for £6 each
so just for 8 ulld pay £48 +delivery
if intrested pm me

regards dave

why is it high fifefish ?
as stated the sp black corydoras would cost £48 alone to buy from any one else
pluss the box cost 70p then £1 for the heat pack then the polystiraine to insulate the box then next day special delivery ? is probly a few pence short ov £10
how is it high
you carnt please some people lol

you should lower your postage..
its very high..

tbh the postage will probably cost him more than wot he's said due 2 the amount of fish he's would be posting so even thats a steal £40 for the whole lot is a bargain and im suprised no 1 has bitten his hand off allready :)

why dont you sell them separately..
maybe sell the corydoras separately might get a better response

Darn it! Why do the things you want always come up just when you cant have them?!

Sorry, drewry, if you were selling them around mid january, I would have not just bitten your hand off, you whole arm even!

If you have any java moss around mid january time, could you let me know?

Thanks, D.

why dont you sell them separately..
maybe sell the corydoras separately might get a better response

already sold 4 lots fifefish ov the sp black corydoras over the last few days.
2 lots on here that are getting posted out monday to tff members and 2 to my mate tonight as iv had 300 eggs hatch today i need a bit ov room to grow them on.
so thought id make a bit ov room in my tanks and give some one off here a great deal at the same time :good:

Darn it! Why do the things you want always come up just when you cant have them?!

Sorry, drewry, if you were selling them around mid january, I would have not just bitten your hand off, you whole arm even!

If you have any java moss around mid january time, could you let me know?

Thanks, D.

hi Declan
can do the same deal for you not a problem in january pm me when ure sorted m8 :good:

thxs JenCliBee :good:
some people just dont know a good deal when they see one

totally agree with ya m8 just no pleasing some ppl lol

i know JenCliBee they will be asking for a free christmas pudding next lol

the going price for posting fish/plecs is about £10...sometimes more as i found out to my own expence...if you dont like wat he is charging for posting then you dont have to buy...keep your comments to yourself...drew is a great bloke and wouldnt rip any1 of...i no this as i have done deals with him myself.

thxs rooster :good:
and thxs weisel :good:

this deal is still up for grabs
so if intrested pm me

regards dave

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back