🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I’m allergic to so much 😭
Coffee!? Noooooo
Pistachio??? There goes my favorite ice cream…
Eggs :(
Beef- now that’s unusual
Most dairy, except sheeps milk and Swiss cheese
Gluten
Rye
Kiwifruit
Blueberries
Avocado
Cranberry
Potatoes 😭 the best food in the world
TOMATOES!? Noooooooooo
Olives :(
Chia seeds and sesame seeds were super bad allergies

I thought my chocolate and spinach and raspberries and raw celery allergies were bad enough but nooooo 🥲

Bonus though, I used to be allergic to every mammal meat except pork, which I don’t eat, corn, most seafood and fish, apples, and some others that I’m no longer sensitive to!

Random rant I have no idea why I posted finished. Sorry you had to read that :rofl:

(Thankfully it’s not as bad as my moms allergies 😳 no idea how she can still eat anything)

I’m allergic to so much 😭
Coffee!? Noooooo
Pistachio??? There goes my favorite ice cream…
Eggs :(
Beef- now that’s unusual
Most dairy, except sheeps milk and Swiss cheese
Gluten
Rye
Kiwifruit
Blueberries
Avocado
Cranberry
Potatoes 😭 the best food in the world
TOMATOES!? Noooooooooo
Olives :(
Chia seeds and sesame seeds were super bad allergies

I thought my chocolate and spinach and raspberries and raw celery allergies were bad enough but nooooo 🥲

Bonus though, I used to be allergic to every mammal meat except pork, which I don’t eat, corn, most seafood and fish, apples, and some others that I’m no longer sensitive to!

Random rant I have no idea why I posted finished. Sorry you had to read that :rofl:

(Thankfully it’s not as bad as my moms allergies 😳 no idea how she can still eat anything)
How do you eat...
What are the symptoms when you eat (or drink) some of those items. Like coffee. How does it affect you. Chocolate? Potatoes? Beef?
Man... I know I always say this to you Juice but I'm sincere on when I say that I feel so so sorry for you 😔

I have rhinitis with which I can sneeze and cough many times throughout the day but I am not allergic to anything....no fun

I have rhinitis with which I can sneeze and cough many times throughout the day but I am not allergic to anything....no fun
Ouch. Sounds like it can be irritating and painful

I have stomach issues. Pretty sure it's picky 🤣. Like if I have CERTAIN dairy products my stomach gets cranky... It has a weird attitude on things

How do you eat...
What are the symptoms when you eat (or drink) some of those items. Like coffee. How does it affect you. Chocolate? Potatoes? Beef?
Man... I know I always say this to you Juice but I'm sincere on when I say that I feel so so sorry for you 😔
Coffee-upset stomach
Chocolate-death
Potatoes and beef, I didn’t even know I was allergic to them so I don’t know really what the reaction is. It was the blood test so

Also I like don’t really eat anyway with the gastroparesis haha

Coffee-upset stomach
I'd be willing to suffer 🤣

Chocolate-death
What!? Seriously!?
What type of cruel humor is that God!? (Joking I know he'd never do that)
Potatoes and beef, I didn’t even know I was allergic to them so I don’t know really what the reaction is. It was the blood test so

Also I like don’t really eat anyway with the gastroparesis haha
Hmm... weird.
Hopefully you can find food that you CAN eat and that you actually like.

I'm so sorry. :(

I can't have too many fatty foods and allergic to burts bees products. Thats all.

Next time I am overreacting to the stuff I can't have, I better remember you.

My dad can't have too much fatty foods, chocolate, nuts, or GMO. :(

What type of cruel humor is that God!? (Joking I know he'd never do that)
I could be for her own good :)
Chocolate is actual bad for you.

@JuiceBox52
Wow. That's quite the list. You said that some of those foods don't actually affect you. If they don't actually affect you, is there any reason why you shouldn't eat them?

I could be for her own good :)
Chocolate is actual bad for you.

@JuiceBox52
Wow. That's quite the list. You said that some of those foods don't actually affect you. If they don't actually affect you, is there any reason why you shouldn't eat them?
Well I’m not blatantly aware of the affects, but the blood test showed reactions when tested with each food

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back