Got new allergy test done…. Results 😭😭😭😭

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

She already offered her to you and you declined soooooo
yes-excellent-point.gif

I’m allergic to so much 😭
Coffee!? Noooooo
Pistachio??? There goes my favorite ice cream…
Eggs :(
Beef- now that’s unusual
Most dairy, except sheeps milk and Swiss cheese
Gluten
Rye
Kiwifruit
Blueberries
Avocado
Cranberry
Potatoes 😭 the best food in the world
TOMATOES!? Noooooooooo
Olives :(
Chia seeds and sesame seeds were super bad allergies

I thought my chocolate and spinach and raspberries and raw celery allergies were bad enough but nooooo 🥲

Bonus though, I used to be allergic to every mammal meat except pork, which I don’t eat, corn, most seafood and fish, apples, and some others that I’m no longer sensitive to!

Random rant I have no idea why I posted finished. Sorry you had to read that :rofl:

(Thankfully it’s not as bad as my moms allergies 😳 no idea how she can still eat anything)
Wow, that's crazy. Sorry to hear that, must be difficult picking meals.

No there are benefits when eaten IN MODERATION lol. Which most of us have an issue with 🤣
I think the expert recommended amount per day is like 1-2 oz, but you have to make sure you get the right kind. If you get a milk chocolate heresy's bar, that definitely isn't the way to go. Dark chocolate is usually best because it helps with your cardiovascular support.

But consuming too much gives your body extra calories that you don't need.

I eat a little bitter dark chocolate every day. I am allergic to wheat, dairy, and eggs. Dairy used to cause migraines, it's gotten better, I tolerate small amounts. Wheat is extreme blinding migraine. Eggs, no reaction, so far. My hens and I are good friends since I can't have cereal. You have my sympathies @JuiceBox52 . I got diagnosed in high school. On the bright side I can now have dogs. Took over 30 years.

I’m allergic to so much 😭
Coffee!? Noooooo
Pistachio??? There goes my favorite ice cream…
Eggs :(
Beef- now that’s unusual
Most dairy, except sheeps milk and Swiss cheese
Gluten
Rye
Kiwifruit
Blueberries
Avocado
Cranberry
Potatoes 😭 the best food in the world
TOMATOES!? Noooooooooo
Olives :(
Chia seeds and sesame seeds were super bad allergies

I thought my chocolate and spinach and raspberries and raw celery allergies were bad enough but nooooo 🥲

Bonus though, I used to be allergic to every mammal meat except pork, which I don’t eat, corn, most seafood and fish, apples, and some others that I’m no longer sensitive to!
Have you ever been put on antibiotics?
If yes, they might have contributed to this.
If yes, a bacterial transplant might help boost your immune system and reduce your allergies.

Mammal Meat Allergy (MMA) is caused by ticks. They inject something into you when they bite you, and it makes you intolerant or allergic to red meat like beef & sheep. People with MMA can usually eat bird meat and fish.

The intolerance to grains is usually a FODMAP issue and is normally caused by antibiotics.

Dairy intolerance is also normally caused by antibiotics. You kill the good bacteria with the antibiotics and become unable to digest sugars or proteins in grains or dairy products. You might be able to digest sheep, goat or camel milk.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back