Cantbesaved
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2008
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Well, as the title says, I have all the fish I want in my tank now. May have 1 or 2 too many, but I will play it by ear, monitoring toxin levels, and fish behaviour. I may have to bust out the 29 gallon in the basement, that has been sitting there for 10 years full of garbage and cat food bits. LOL
The 2 guppies seem happy in the little fish tank in my mom's room, so I am going to let her keep them. The red spot on the one's tail hasn't grown or anything, and it may just be a discolouration. But having just 2 guppies is kind of out of place in my tank.
I now have a full Tetra tank (except for the catfish). Today I got 6 Black Skirt Tetras, and 2 more penguin tetras. So now I have 6 neons, 6 penguins, 6 Black skirts, and 4 Oto cats.
The 2 guppies seem happy in the little fish tank in my mom's room, so I am going to let her keep them. The red spot on the one's tail hasn't grown or anything, and it may just be a discolouration. But having just 2 guppies is kind of out of place in my tank.
I now have a full Tetra tank (except for the catfish). Today I got 6 Black Skirt Tetras, and 2 more penguin tetras. So now I have 6 neons, 6 penguins, 6 Black skirts, and 4 Oto cats.







