Good Stock

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Swampman

Reaction score
I need a male swordfish. I bought a trio a week ago and the male lasted 3 days. So I have two females. The GCCA would have swaps that I would go to and know I am buying fish that were tank raised. Of course those have been cancelled. So now I stumped. I thought about buying from the fish stores on the web. But if they get stock from the same place as my mom and pop store, whats the use paying for shipment?

what is a swordfish?
like swordtail?

I need a male swordfish. I bought a trio a week ago and the male lasted 3 days. So I have two females. The GCCA would have swaps that I would go to and know I am buying fish that were tank raised. Of course those have been cancelled. So now I stumped. I thought about buying from the fish stores on the web. But if they get stock from the same place as my mom and pop store, whats the use paying for shipment?
It totally depends on you. l Do you want to buy online or from a store or from a private breeder? Fish from webshops could come from the same provider as the fish from an lfs.

It totally depends on you. l Do you want to buy online or from a store or from a private breeder? Fish from webshops could come from the same provider as the fish from an lfs.
yeah, i think lfs maybe will be cheap because they buy in bulk sometimes

I recommend Petco! My Petco has been super helpful and their fish are always very healthy. Drive around your area and look at all the different pet stores. Some are better than others- I have several Petsmarts that suck and several that are awesome. I recommend Petsmart for buying fish products and Petco for fish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back