Good Or Bad?

paul123

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Points
0
is java moss good for the tank?
and is having a lot of java moss in the tank a good or a bad thing?
 
i like it, but its personal preference, can look quite messy if not tied down tight enough!

great for my shrimps they love scavengeing around on it
 
I love the stuff. It is not an aesthetic thing for me, it is breeding cover. There is a nice big clump in most of my livebearer tanks. So far I have not found a better place for fry to hide when they are first born. My big community tank has rainbow cichlids in it so anything green cannot survive in that tank for long. Those guys love their veggies.
 
its mostly aesthetic , so good or bad is really a personal choice

not really... as with all plants they remove toxins from the water and release Oxygen into the water as a by product of photsynthesis. Pus like OM47 says it is useful for egg layers/ fry etc.
 
Looks ok I got this and its taken well Clicky
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A small clump in a tiny tank would look like this when in place. I can't even recognize it in the E-Bay pictures.

GuppyClump.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top