Good News

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

UnknownFishies

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So my LFS said they would take all my fish so Iā€™m going to rehome all but 1 dying gourami which they wonā€™t take. So this is a huge relief as I know my fish will be better. Iā€™m not gonna get any other fish right now as I want to redecorate and get my tank to where I want it. I do need some stocking ideas though. I want some green neons or maybe a community betta tank.

Yayyyyyyy thatā€™s so great!!! So glad you can get it worked out.

Stocking ideas eh?

What is the tank size? (gallons and dimensions)
What is the GH and ph of your water?
What kind of decor, substrate?

I doing a planted tank with sand.
Iā€™ll have to test the ph but gh is 4.
Tank is a 20 gallon tall I believe. Iā€™ll get exact dimensions when I get home.

I doing a planted tank with sand.
Iā€™ll have to test the ph but gh is 4.
Tank is a 20 gallon tall I believe. Iā€™ll get exact dimensions when I get home.
Ooooo sounds like a nice setup! A school of Pygmy Cories would be awesome!

community beta tank? Betas do best singly in their own tank...preferably 5 gallon or larger.

Oh Yeah! Bettas are solitary by nature and their aggressive temperament makes them a risky addition to a community tank. You could probably do a female sorority though, with a group of Pygmy Cories

Last edited:
Wouldn't bother with a sorority, especially in a tank that size. There's so much more to a sorority than just dumping the fish in a leaving them too it. It isn't worth the headache

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back