Good News And Bad

jourdy288

Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Behind a little bubbling cave.
Well, a couple weeks ago I lost my male guppy in a horrible accident, the details of which I'd rather not divulge into, however, I do have good news: my leaf fish, Xylon, has acclimated very well, and is growing steadily. A female guppy had around 20 fry! I will get pictures as soon as my mom lets me use her camera (she's using it for this) and I'll have to wait. Another issue: my computer died (or is at least in a coma) and I lost my info and video for The Betta 2 (see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plbfZn-nQ9g ) So unless my computer comes back up, I'm going to need to learn to use my dad's iMac.
 
Well, a couple weeks ago I lost my male guppy in a horrible accident, the details of which I'd rather not divulge into, however, I do have good news: my leaf fish, Xylon, has acclimated very well, and is growing steadily. A female guppy had around 20 fry! I will get pictures as soon as my mom lets me use her camera (she's using it for this) and I'll have to wait. Another issue: my computer died (or is at least in a coma) and I lost my info and video for The Betta 2 (see here: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plbfZn-nQ9g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plbfZn-nQ9g[/URL] ) So unless my computer comes back up, I'm going to need to learn to use my dad's iMac.

Hey, last week I made a sand vac to vac around my plants. I used Ehiem green 12mm pipe and it made a very strong suck. All of a sudden it gave a twitch and I realised I had sucked through my adult Platty. He lived for a couple of days then....... :rip:
Horrible! :crazy:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top