lilacamy931
Starting again
Hello all!
Have some questions in regards to my sister. She has two daughters who really want to get some fish. They are 7 and 5. I offered to look into it for her and could do with some help.
There is not an awful lot of space, so relatively small tank needed, imagine they would want their own fish so have thought to perhaps divide the one tank between them. The tank may end up in their bedroom being the only table space left, would acrylic be the tougher choice over glass in a kids bedroom?
I was thinking a good choice of fish for the girls would be guppies? Quite hard, pretty and they could get a couple each (all females or all males). Thinking a 14g along those lines?
It would help them with responsibility, be their own pet. Do you guys think it is a good idea?
I would most probably cycle the tank for them, once the fish are in it is up to them.
oh - if you divide a tank with stead divider do you need a filter and heater for both sides?
Have some questions in regards to my sister. She has two daughters who really want to get some fish. They are 7 and 5. I offered to look into it for her and could do with some help.
There is not an awful lot of space, so relatively small tank needed, imagine they would want their own fish so have thought to perhaps divide the one tank between them. The tank may end up in their bedroom being the only table space left, would acrylic be the tougher choice over glass in a kids bedroom?
I was thinking a good choice of fish for the girls would be guppies? Quite hard, pretty and they could get a couple each (all females or all males). Thinking a 14g along those lines?
It would help them with responsibility, be their own pet. Do you guys think it is a good idea?
I would most probably cycle the tank for them, once the fish are in it is up to them.
oh - if you divide a tank with stead divider do you need a filter and heater for both sides?








