littlefishie
I Harth Darth
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2004
- Messages
- 1,407
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
- Location
- My own place!!! Niagara Falls, Ont.
The room they go in isn't that big though..
I know the footprint isn't that different, but it's the cost of it second hand... the 55g is $175 for tank, hood, stand, and a filter.
And then there's the other setups for $600.
I'd rather be able to take the 55g with me if I have to move..
And SK, you're not a bad person! I want the 90g too!
I'm just saying that I'm going to respect their decision, cos it is their house after all..
I know the footprint isn't that different, but it's the cost of it second hand... the 55g is $175 for tank, hood, stand, and a filter.
And then there's the other setups for $600.
I'd rather be able to take the 55g with me if I have to move..
And SK, you're not a bad person! I want the 90g too!







